Koble-MN is a state-certified HIO in Minnesota and offers health information exchange (HIE) services throughout the state.
To become the trusted exchange of healthcare information to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare in Minnesota and surrounding states.
Ensuring healthcare information can be exchanged safely and securely for improvement in the quality of healthcare across Minnesota and the surrounding states.
- To encourage adoption and use of HIE technologies to improve individual healthcare outcomes
- To create interoperability between all healthcare entities in Minnesota and surrounding states in support of our patient-centered model
- To advance privacy and security policies, rules, procedures, and protections for health information
- To increase operational efficiencies by using technological and operational advances to lower overall healthcare costs
- To enable the analysis of patient information in support of population-oriented healthcare